Saturday 20 June 2009

Wedding In Keady and onto Carrickmacross Nurmore Hotel




The Weather didn't let us down, the rain stayed away and we had a great opportunity to get some lovely photographs of the day. Keady Chapel was decked out in beautiful flowers and the whole wedding party looked just fantastic. The bride and groom left the chapel in a cream horse drawn carriage.. there`s something about horses that makes the day that little bit more precious when it come to the images and the whole feeling of a wedding, The bride and groom are jetting off to tour America for there honeymoon I hope they have a great time... anyway just a few images from their day here for you to look at...

No comments:

About Me

Northern Ireland Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Keady Co Armagh. I have been involved in Art/Photography most of my life and have extended that interest commercially, I find my age and experiance enable me to fulfill my clients asperations. I really enjoy the challenges that Photography throws up,I am a firm beliver that you are always learning and that each commission should be a unique opertunity to both learn and progress the art form
Northern Ireland, Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Keady Co Armagh, Co Tyrone, Co Down, Co Fermanagh, Londonderry, Co Antrim, Co Monaghan, Co Donegal, Co Cavan, Co Louth,